You can return your order to us within 14 days of receipt. If you exercise your right of withdrawal, we ask you to return the product with all delivered accessories and in the original condition and packaging. Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or call + 31 (0)20 - 261 48 83.
Do you want to exchange the product? This is certainly possible if the return conditions are met. Please contact email@example.com or call + 31 (0)20 - 261 48 83. Please make sure to include the fully completed return form in your return package.
You may return the product to us within 14 days of receipt. Please read the following conditions carefully.
- The return must be made known within 14 days by means of the return portal.
- The return is only accepted if the packaging and the product(s) are undamaged and the product is in unused (100% new) condition.
- Products that can no longer be sold due to health protection/hygiene reasons and whose seal is broken after delivery will not be accepted for return.
- The risk of damage or loss of the product during shipment is always borne by the sender.
- You need to pack the package well and frank it sufficiently (insufficiently franked mail will be refused).
Note: the shipping costs are always for your own account.
Did you accidentally give the wrong delivery address? Please contact us as soon as possible by telephone on + 31 (0)20 - 261 48 83. We will then try to change the delivery address with our carrier.
We will issue a credit note as soon as possible after the return product has been reported via the returns portal. This means within 14 days at the latest, upon proof that the product(s) have been returned. If products are returned damaged, we may charge a fee. We will only charge you if the damage is a result of the use of the goods beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and operation of the goods.
Note: Always make sure to keep the track & trace code in order to trace your return.
That depends on the specific case. Is there a manufacturing defect and is it within the guarantee period? Then the repair will be reimbursed.
Did you drop the product or is there water damage? Then we may charge you for the repair. Of course, in this case we ensure minimal costs.